The mission of Lake Superior Theater Inc. is to provide our
community in Upper Peninsula and Marquette the opportunity to experience live performances.
Our current emphasis is historical musical dramas.
Facts about Lake Superior Theatre:
• Formed in 1998 as a non-profit, 501 (c)3 status theater company, presenting historical dramas that present and preserve our past.
• Volunteer Board of Directors raises money, writes grants and promotes the theatre.
• More than 100 cast and support crew members.
• First season in 1999 produced the musical Beacon on the Rock, written and directed by Shelley Russell.
• Theatre productions are held at the Frazier Boat House located at 270 Lakeshore Blvd. in Marquette’s beautiful Lower Harbor.