Enjoy the incredible views of the Marquette Harbor at the best little theatre with the big shows! Forget the opera glasses and join us in our converted boathouse bursting with nautical artifacts for spectacular live entertainment and adventures on the Superior Sea. LST has an amazing waterfront lobby view and is setting sail on our 19th season with a new LED amazing lights, a state of the art digital sound system, new comfy auditorium seats, and risers for best views. The coming season features magical musicals and funny, uplifting, enjoyable shows with incredible casts You will be humming all the way home! Laugh, shed a tear, and feel like you are on Broadway in easy, intimate. air conditioned comfort. Questions about the theatre? Visit our facebook page
Boat house is back in buisness for Fall , Winter,and Spring. Thank you for your support of our theatre with a million dollar lobby view! Follow our facebook page to keep updated on our 19th season - July 11, 2017! Opening date
The mission of Lake Superior Theater Inc. is to provide our
community in Upper Peninsulaa and Marquette the opportunity to experience live performances.
Our current emphasis is historical musical dramas.
Facts about Lake Superior Theatre:
• Formed in 1998 as a non-profit, 501 (c)3 status theater company, presenting historical dramas that present and preserve our past.
• Volunteer Board of Directors raises money, writes grants and promotes the theatre.
• More than 100 cast and support crew members.
• First season in 1999 produced the musical Beacon on the Rock, written and directed by Shelley Russell.
• Theatre productions are held at the Frazier Boat House located at 270 Lakeshore Blvd. in Marquette’s beautiful Lower Harbor.
Check out our Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook
Every summer Lake Superior Yacht Yard transforms into Lake Superior theater.